- Our Commitment To Online Privacy
- The Personal Information We Collect
- How Your Personal Information Is Used
- Approved Member Web Sites
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
- How You Can Correct Your Personal Information
- Our Online Privacy Guidelines
- How To Contact American Heroes Tribute
Our Commitment To Online Privacy
The Personal Information We Collect
We DO NOT collect any personal information from our site visitors and/or Web site clients by way of cookies or beacons, (non-identifying and aggregate information). We DO NOT permit any entity to contact or retrieve personal information from our site visitors and/or privacy seal program participants. We DO NOT release safe site approval & privacy seal program applicant information including any personally identifiable information about you, nor do we allow anyone to identify you individually with information we have collected.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
Personally identifiable information collected by American Heroes Tribute will ONLY be used strictly for the purpose of executing our safe site approval & privacy seal program and service administration, limited only to the application of the Safe Site Approval And Privacy Seal Program from American Heroes Tribute Security, a division of American Heroes Tribute International.
We will use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order or request, only to complete that order or request. We do not share this information with outside parties. We use return email addresses to answer emails we receive. Such email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. In rare occasions, we may also disclose personally identifiable information in a response to a court order, or at other times, when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law. Such disclosures will be made solely in conjunction with requests from law enforcement or like authorities, once deemed such disclosures are legally necessary. Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses, if applicable.
Approved Member Web Sites
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, maintain e-commerce security, and to ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any personal information we collect online. All information transmitted to American Heroes Tribute Security remains the property of American Heroes Tribute International and will not be released to third parties. Be advised, that any information submitted to American Heroes Tribute is transmitted through a highly secure server using the latest encryption technology, (minimum 128 bit session encryption) ensuring the use of latest e-commerce security standards.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to American Heroes Tribute. For that reason, we never collect or maintain personal information at our Web site from those that are under the age of 13. In fact, no part of this Web site is structured or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
How You Can Correct Your Personal Information
Personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain can be changed by simply contacting American Heroes Tribute. We use this procedure to better safeguard your filed personal information. You can correct factual errors pertaining to your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly reflects the error(s). To protect the online privacy and e-commerce security of consumers, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making changes.
Our Online Privacy Guidelines
- We will safeguard, according to our strict standards of e-commerce security and confidentiality, any information our visitors or customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer personal information to the minimum required in order to execute our e-commerce security, Web site certification, safe site approval, and privacy seal programs, which may include notifying our clients about privacy seal program updates, etc. and to administer our e-commerce security online operation.
- We will not reveal personally identifiable information to any external organization or agency, unless we have been authorized to do so by the customer.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. ONLY if authorized by you, we may facilitate relevant offers from only reputable, honest, and consumer-friendly companies.
- We will communicate with registered member Web sites and site visitors in plain and simple language, at frequencies of least 12 times (or less) annually, or as necessary, in order to execute the safe site approval and privacy seal program.
- We will attempt to keep our client files complete, up to date, and accurate at all times.
How To Contact American Heroes Tribute
All information submitted to American Heroes Tribute will be erased after one year, unless
a) your site seal status is 're-activated' by you or
b) you 're-submit' an applicable form.